The following are some suggested study habits:
- It sounds like a no-brainer, but participate and pay attention during class!
- If you don't understand something ask questions by raising your hand or seeing me after class/school. I will help you.
- I want you to do well and succeed!
- Take notes and complete all assignments
- Review/study materials from class for the tests: projects, notes, worksheets, quizzes
- Use your book as a resource. Read the pages that I assign for each chapter, it will help you review and understand the material we go over in class.
- Make up your own quiz questions on index cards and then test yourself. It's useful to study with a friend!