Welcome to Crivitz Elementary School!
Welcome to the Crivitz Elementary School! I would like you to know that the teachers and all staff at Crivitz Elementary want to make you feel welcome and safe here. We offer a great education for all of our students and also encourage parent participation in our classrooms as volunteers and chaperones for our field trips. We offer all of the core classes of math, reading/language arts, science, and social studies as well as art, physical education, and music. We also have upgraded technology available with over 400 Chromebooks in our building. We all look forward to a great school year!
Communication is the key to an ongoing positive relationship between the school and home. Feel free to contact us at any time with any positive news or with any concerns. We will work toward a solution with you that has the best interest of all in mind.
New Elementary Playground Equipment
Elementary/Middle School Daily Announcements
Elementary/Middle School Announcements - October 18, 2021
Only 2 more days until the big event! Who will win the online registration challenge between the classes? Keep getting donations and remember to bring your envelopes and money on Wednesday to the Kids Heart Challenge at 3:30 in the big gym.
TODAY, October 18 - Youth football gear turn-in will be after school. Parents should pick up their student by 4:45 in the cafeteria.
TODAY, October 18 - Fire Safety in the little gym
- 30 mins. 8:00-8:30 Ms. Rich (2nd) 25
- 30 mins. 8:35-9:05 Mrs. Gehm (3rd) 21
- 45 mins. 9:10-9:55 Mrs. Mayhew/Mrs. Kobs (Dev. Kdg & E.C.) 23
- 30 mins. 10:00-10:30 Mrs. Rickman (Kdg) 23
- 30 mins. 10:35-11:05 Mrs. Thoreson (1st) 18
- 30 mins. 12:15-12:45 Mrs. Pusick (2nd) 24
- 30 mins. 12:50-1:20 Mrs. Bushmaker (4th) 20
- 30 mins. 1:25-1:55 Mrs. Marlatt (4th) 20
- 30 mins. 2:00-2:30 Mrs. Sellen (4th) 21
October 19 - Fire Safety in the little gym
- 30 mins. 8:00-8:30 Mrs. Gruszynski/Mrs. Nelsen (3rd) 20
- 30 mins. 8:35-9:05 Mrs. Chapman (Kdg) 23
- 45 mins. 9:10-9:55 Ms. Mayhew/Mrs. Kobs (Dev. Kdg & E.C.) 22
- 30 mins. 10:00-10:30 Mrs. Moore (Dev. Kdg) 16
- 30 mins. 10:35-11:05 Mrs. Lucas (1st) 19
- 30 mins. 12:15-12:45 Mrs. Bonikowske (1st) 16
- 30 mins. 12:50-1:20 Mrs. Schroeder (Kdg) 24
- 30 mins. 1:25-1:55 Mr. Pusick (3rd) 20
October 20 - Jump Rope for Heart
Halloween Spirit Week
- Monday, October 25 - Red ribbon week
- Tuesday, October 26 - Mismatch day
- Wednesday, October 27 - Wacky hair day
- Thursday, October 28 - PJ day
- Friday, October 29 - Batty black, ghostly white or jack o’ lantern orange
October 26 - 5th grade field trip to Johnson Controls from 10-3
October 29 - Child Find days
October 31 - WPTO Trunk or Treat from 1-3 in the Crivitz Elementary parking lot
November 10 is picture retake day
February 11 - Child Find days
- Lunch: Sub Sandwich